lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

My True Mexican Colors

I am feeling a wierd desire to travel to Mexico City (i.e. Distrito Federal). I long for those walks where every street corner has a story. People really fail to see the beauty to this amazing place and I really hate it. This stigma that Mexico is just a lazy corrupt country makes me want to murder people. Love this amazing place.







Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Lovez, love d.f. Wish I could visit now. I really love the way that peasant old woman wear. You know the typical fashions.?


The city where I live in, Ciudad Juarez, for as long as I can remember has been deemed as and unsafe city with unusual killings of woman. Now, since 2008 mass murderers occur about every 3 hours, sometimes even more. So usually one tends to forget the beauty that a city holds. I have lived no where else in my life than in this place and it pains me so much to see it suffer. I have always known I do not belong here and that I will eventually leave yet people cannot fathom the love I hold for my city. I hope to one day return and help to restore it to its beauty.

Here, mediocre photos of the typical Mexican folklore, one so rare in this Americanized city that when witnessing it is so rare and beautiful that you enjoy it no matter how ugly it is.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario