jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

What I Burned : August 05, 2010.

So I have a problem with money. I get it, I spend it. I get more, I spend it some more. Money hates me, it just does not like to be with me. It prefers to be exchanged for prettier things and for that I do not blame it.

I hope that through this medium I can document everything I buy and remember to not buy the next idle thing I see the next time I enter a store. 


I just came back from a trip to Guadalajara and I hauled back a lot of clothes. But that is in the past so I will not document it. For now here is my before trip shopping.


I bought me some boyfriend jeans :D Shyeahhh I don't know why I didn't do this before. They are so my style, comfy as hell and menswear like. I paired it with a blazer and lady like flats to off set so much manliness. The bag is new from Zara and I love it. But my favorite part is the Transformers shirt :D:D You can see Optimus Prime peeking out. I am suuuch a geek. I am looking for another Avengers shirt with Iron Man and Fantastic Four in it. I think the only way to find one is going to the comic-con.

I cover my face not because I am trying to be cool but because I am so shiteous looking at the moment that the camera might break. It's so terrible at taking pictures that it might do it just to do me a favor. Ugh I wish.

Nia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario