lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

What I Burned : August 9, 2010

Just came back from Dallas with the girlfriends :) Precisely because of that the shopping was limited but sweet.




Didn't buy a whole lot, I am really trying to limit my purchases. And really, if you know me you will agree when I say that I didn't overspend.


Missing is an Alice Temperly dress for Target. I own a piece of every Target collaboration and the one I owe from that collection is starting to not fit. Also it was black and am very much in need of an endless array of black dresses.


In the center is a BCBG jacket I got for $50 dollars at the outlet-ish mall in Dallas. I wear black blazers with literally every piece available. If it wasn't so damn hot where I lived I would wear my tiny summer blazer, but even that would make me sweat buckets. So I decided to "invest" and just buy this. I don't really like spending much money in clothes anymore. Unless it's insanely beautiful, an investment piece or from a markdown from a favorite designer (the latter has never really happened). So I just bought it and lets see how the cut looks on my dresses.


I'm dying for some brown oxfords and I found these. They are so weird and cool but I still don't think they can replace a classic brown one, I might still have to buy the others ones. But yeah, I'm rambling haha these are from Urban Outfitters and I love how I can wear them in the summer and in the winter with tights.


 The suspenders have been in my wish list since I was 11 dying to be like Avril Lavigne but for some reason had never gotten around to buying them. I was carrying a huge pile of clothes in the Buffalo Exchange store and got all excited when I saw them. I also saw these Alexander Wang knockoffs for 7 dollars that I've been dying over for so I HAD to buy them.  So by them time I arrived to the cashier and had filtered my selection I only had the suspenders, sunglasses and Temperly dress in my hand.


But I ended the trip with TOMS :D I've wanted some since 2007 but never had the money for them. Now everyone has them and I feel like I'm just following the crowd. Mnehh I'll manage to wear them differently =)


I'm off to Oklahoma, Dallas and San Antonio next, let's see what I find =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario