martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Starting a new blog, again.

It's horrible. I don't know how many blogs I have started with the hopes of turning it into a daily thing and with a huge following. Apparently I do not have consistency in what I do. Not even what I love. Ugh! So frustrating. But no, this time I will do it differently. I will force myself to post at least 20 new entries before this becomes public. So, in the interest of not doing what I always do with "my first posts" and give a long detailed explanation of who I am, what I want, and how I will "see the world" I will just give a short introduction of myself. :)

My name is Stephania and I am from both Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua Mexico and El Paso, Texas United States. I have an obsession with fashion and am in love with seeing new things. Hopefully next semester I will transfer to a new school where I can submerge myself in what I love.


So basically this is my blog. To much things running around my mind to accurately define who I am, what I like etc. So while this might entertain you this serves more as a form of self discovery. What follows? Enjoy I guess? If so, go right ahead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario