sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Oops, I did it Again.

Yeah, I just quoted Britney. But only because I really mean it. I started a blog, posted a few things and left it to wander in the vast abysmal of the blogosphere. I am ashamed, I do apologized, I will try to not do it again. Yet I will totally pull a religious freak because I apologize for doing something which I totally know I will do again. So please, bare with me.

So started third semester of college with low expectations and a really really bad attitude, such attitude in fact has cost me very low grades now that I think about it. But that's another story, I'm working on fixing that actually. But without further ado, I will now proceed to post at a regular pace.

Now I leave you with the highlights of days past.


 Watching The Shining for the first time with my friend Rafa and being an idiot at the Classic Film Festival.
 Enjoying my family for my brother's wedding.
 Getting back with the love of my life.

 Trying out my new Nikon and realizing I am still a horrible photographer.
 Exploring something new and exciting every day =D
And finally, getting accepted into State :D!!!

I see these pictures and I realize how happy I am and who I do and do not need in my life. I cannot wait to start a new chapter in January, so exciting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario