jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

The September Issues

Last week I traveled to Dallas and in the hopes of killing time in the 12 hour ride I bought many magazines.




I just put my friends Poppy Coach Wallet because I like how it looked with my new nail polish


But the stupid bus had its light off or probably didn't work!! So I didn't read them! I was so mad. My best friend bought some other 2 magazines which is probably why you don't think there is to many of them.

It wasn't a problem though, I love magazines way to much. In fact my reading has deteriorated because of them which is something I am not proud of.

In my extensive readings I have concluded that I need the following:
  • Tucker by Gaby Basora for Target yellow dress.
  • Utilitarian boots
  • Brown oxfords
  • More lipsticks (I'm obsessed now)
  • Camel leather shorts
 And let me just say I am veryyy keen to shop :)

So helping this blog is my trusty beautiful journal given to me by my very random sister in law. It was her bridal shower and she decided to give me this journal.


It's so pretty I love it! With it my Distroller pens. They are so colorful and Mexican inspired. And in my favorite pen shape, I hope I don't loose one (though I lost the pink one already =/  ) But yes, in here I write every thought that I am curious of and ideas for this blog. Blog meet Journal, Journal meet blog. Now love each other!


Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario