miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Excited for: Loafer love.


Since being back home from college my parents have been spoiling me like no other and I do not mind at all. These are my purchases from the past fifteen days.

  1. Steve Madden Elton Glitter Loafers.  I have partaken in the tomboy chic trend for a while now. So when the entire loafer fashion sprung into the scene I was in heaven. These give such your outfit such a twist. It's a much better alternative to the glitter Toms everyone is wearing.
  2. Chinese Laundry Tetris Loafers. My first Vegan shoes! I was in obsessed with these shoes as soon as I saw them. They have such a Havana in the fifties feel to them. The citrus color gives is such a fresh take to the woven trend. I would wear these with some shorts and chiffon shirt to feel like you are headed to party on a sunset in the beach.
  3. Marc Jacobs Amy watch.  A slight change to the Michael Kors watch on every wrist. This one is smaller and has Marc Jacobs written around the face of it. I love how it is big but not ostentatiously huge. I love how men inspired it is but looks quite girly yet.
  4. Novhe Cross bag   My sister in law gave me this bag for no apparent reason and I cannot believe how similar to Cartier it looks. Its small and fits all of  your essentials. Perfect with everything for a night on the town.
I just realized how almost all of these things match haha. Look forward to my next haul.

Thanks for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario