jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Excited for: College Life

Call me nostalgic, call me dramatic, whatever. The only thing I know is that being stuck in West Texas over the summer is making me very well melodramatic. What is it with everything seeming more romantic from afar? Anyways this isn't this week's episode of Days of Our Lives, this is a recap of why being surrounded by a bunch of crazy artsy freaks makes living in this town that more exciting.


[unicycle football, yes that's right.]


[my beautiful friend Michelle posing for me]


[a small area of the aquarena springs]



So as you can imagine, leaving this for three internships seems quite a problem. Am planning to return to college with a larger sense of adventure and hopes of listening more to my thoughts to convert them in literary gold.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario