domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Excited for: Random Facts

I like trees.

  • I was born in the United States, raised in Mexico but studied in the U.S. To many its a hard concept to grasp but to all of us from the border its just second nature.
  • I really dislike being photographed and am quite sensitive to negativity, not sure how this blog will turn out.
  • Fashion, history, music, photography, art, film, food,museums, comics and traveling but trust me I am no expert at any of it.
  • I just moved to Central Texas and am slowly trying to adapt. The move from a border west Texas town to this place has been amazing but so different, I am loving every moment.
  • Majoring in journalism, history, fashion merchandising and Spanish has inspired me to document all that I learn while making it fashion oriented.
  • I've been told I make a big deal out of everything that I like, so I am going to milk that and make that the tone of my blog. 
Enjoy!

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario